We evolved the product against the toughest internationally recognized global standards -- 50% fewer ingredients, no parabens, phthalates, sulfates (and dyes in USA). Our products are so pure and mild, they can be used from the very moment of birth.
We changed the inside and the outside. We transformed to a superior product experience -- ergonomic bottles, no irritation, and cleaning without stickiness.
We collaborated with and listened to 11,500 parents, midwives, and pediatricians around the world.
Like parents, we are never satisfied with “good enough.” That's why we've combined the latest clinical research with our love for baby to improve our products, inside and out.
We are dedicated to providing mothers with safe, clinically proven mild, and gentle baby products.
- Babies eyes continue to develop after birth, making sight the last sense to fully develop
- Eye contact is critical for social development
- Newborns can only focus their eyes at 8 to 12 inches (the distance to your face when you’re cradling of feeding)
- Babies blink 2 to 5 time per minute, so their eyes are more vulnerable to irritation
- Physical contact is a baby’s first emotional bond, and is key for emotional and intellectual development
- Skin is the first line of defense against toxins, irritants, and allergens
- Baby skin is up to 30% thinner and more sensitive than adults
- Skin needs to be hydrated to stay strong
- Scent goes from nose to brain and can be a powerful influence on emotion and memory
- Babies are able to smell before they’re born
- Enjoyable and familiar scents improve mood, calmness, and alertness
- Mother’s scent can stop baby from crying
- In a study, babies bathed with a fragrance bath product engaged 30% more with their mothers after bath, compared to babies bathed in a non-fragrance bath
- Parents around the world report that getting baby to sleep is a common struggle
- To study baby sleep, we partnered with Dr. Jodi Mindell from Saint Joseph's University and the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Dr. Mindell is a leading pediatric sleep expert - and together, we developed a solution to help your little one (and you) get more sleep.
- Our 3-step BEDTIME® routine has been proven to help babies fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer, and reduce awakenings during the night:
1. Warm Bath
2. Baby Massage
3. Quiet Time